inner-banner

Equipment

Fire Station

On September 26, 1983, the department moved into its current station at 310 E. Calvert Ave. — its third home since 1923. A dedication ceremony that November unveiled a plaque donated by the Wesley Huckle family, honoring his many years of service. A 2014 addition, partly funded by a Freeport McMoran donation, added room for bunker gear and equipment.

Housed inside is our full apparatus fleet — from restored antiques like our 1928 pumper to the modern engines and rescue trucks that answer calls today. Browse our current and retired apparatus below, and click on any of them for more photos and details.

Current Apparatus

Retired Apparatus

Retired from active service, but part of our history.